BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

teasing my teachers, so much fun!

The other day was test day and don't you know, I completely forgot about it, probably because I've been partying wayyyy to much, lol!  Well, it just so happened that day, that my bff had sent me a text about this that morning, so I dressed up pretty darn slutty, wearing this tight black leather mini, and no panties!  Hoping the teacher would notice, and he sure did!  He came by my desk, and said, "Carrie, I need to talk to you after, in my office!"

I didn't think I had done very well on this test, at all.  So, after class I went and met Mr J in the office.  He said, I noticed you weren't wearing any panties, can you tell me why?  I grinned and said,"Well, I was hoping that you would notice, and I slid my hand on his leg!

What a bad, bad girl I am, cum spank me for being such the Naughty Slut!

0 comments: