BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Daddy, Mommie and Carrie

So, my hottest call this week, was when Daddy called me and wanted me to play with him and mommy.  A little torture and a little s&m.  The call started out with mommy taking me to the bedroom and tieing me up to the bedposts, leg spread wide open.  So both mommy and daddy could fuck and lick me anytime they wanted to.  Then Daddy told mommy to take the nipple clamps and attach one to each nipple.  It hurt so bad.  Then the pain started to feel gooddddd.  I was getting so wet, mommy sitting on my mouth, telling me how to lick her pussy.  Daddy told mommy to take a nipple clamp to my little clit.  I gushed all over her.  For my punishment, mommy spanked me with the whip, all up and down my body, turning it red.  So,  then, Daddy had me gag on his cock so fucking hard.   When i couldn't breathe anymore, he pulled out and came, all over my face, and so did Mommy. 

What do you want your little slut carrie to do for you?  Anything goes! 

0 comments: