BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

daddy luves playing in my panties

i walk in from the gym, all sweaty.  daddys waiting in the bathroom for me.  He says, "Carrie baby, let me clean you up."  He carries me to the side of our huge garden bathtub.  Daddy strips me down, taking my shoes and sweaty socks off first, and begins to clean and lick my toes, sucking all the sweat off of them.  He tells me, use me carrie, use me.  I tell daddy to clean my panties.  He slides them off of me, licks the crotch clean.  Such a good daddy.  He asks me if he can touch his cock, i think about it.  Then i grin, and shake my head.  "Not yet, Daddy, Not yet.  Carrie first."  Daddy gets on his knees in front of me to worship my pussy and my ass.  I grind my little bald pussy all over daddys face.  He licks it clean.  I cum all over his face, when he begins to lick my ass.  Then, and only then can Daddy squirt his cum all over his little princess. 

0 comments: