BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This dirty little slut sneaks into the boys locker room at school! I need punishing!

I was such a bad, bad slut today! I was so horny when I woke up, getting ready for school, in my tight little schoolgirl mini-skirt, and very tight see thru shirt! I was so fucking horny, I didn't wear any panties! This one guy pulls me down on my knees, makes me start sucking his huge cock, gagging me with it until tears came in my eyes.  This other guy grabs my ass, lifts up my skirt, and says,"Look what a slut she is, she didn't even bother wearing panties to school!" He slaps my ass very hard, and is still spanking it when the teacher walks in.  The teacher takes over slapping my ass, and says let me give your your punishment carrie!

Call and tell me what my punishment will be Teach!

0 comments: