BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

just how kinky does carrie get?? stepdaddy branded me yesterday!! Hot call of the week!

hey guys, this call me made cum so fucking hard! 

Im your kinky secret keeper!  We swapped kinky secrets of what he wanted to do with me,
Incest FEST. He makes me do it while my mother is sleeping, and while one of his friends watched!

I get so scared because he forces me bareback.   He never used a condom and I dont knowwhy can’t he get enough, and he loves to shoot his seed inside me,  how would I ever tell mommy?

Yesterday he thought I was my Mother and he fingered me while he was drunk and half asleep.

I had to pump his finger or he wouldn’t stop. Rocking back and forth he made me. He whispered in my ear, I want your little girl too.   I don’t think he knew who he was talking to. What should I do for next time. Can we talk about it?

0 comments: