BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Carries Kinky Thoughts

Sitting in the classroom, i get soooo wet as i watch my teachers cock as he walks back and forth.  He sees me looking, dead at his cock.  I look up at him, he says, yes Carrie, can i help u.  I smile and begin to run my hand, down, and he grabs it, he says," Go to my office, now!  I sit there.  He looks at me, now, Carrie.  I shake my head.  He says,"Excuse me?"  He says, guess ill just be calling ur daddy.  I grin.  He says go to my office, now, ill call him after this class. 

So, i go to his office, and shut the door.  I slip of my panties that i just rubbed in my pussy juices.  as im laying them on the desk, the teacher walks in.  he says, "what are u doin?" I point to my panties.  He orders me to rub my pussy as he heads towards the phone.  I say,"your still going to call my daddy?"  He says, yes, hes going to come and get you, so he can show u what its like to be a little slut!

How sticky do u want to get? How hard do u want to fucking cummmmm? You need a kinky girl right now, so dial my digits 888-296-1752

0 comments: