BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What a way to workout at the gym

So, theres a new coach at my gym.  I get there today to workout, and i see a new trainer, muscular, big, and just plain HOTT!  He said, just call me T.  So, "T", are u going to give me a good a workout?  He looked me up and down,"Yea, i think that can be done, carrie."  I'm thinking damn, my panties are already getting wet.  And i dont mean by sweat, either.  I was aching to rub my pussy for him, right there.  So, we do some cardio, some of this, and some of that, and I'm out of breath.  He said,"Whats the matter, carrie, Cant handle it?  I looked at him, with "THAT LOOK"   yea babe, i can handle it!  He said, well, why dont you come into the office while we schedule you some more workouts. 

We head to his office, I'm think shit, i just want to fuck the shit out of him.  I said, well, why dont i go shower first and then come to your office.  T says no, now.  So i follow him, getting wetter all the time.  we get to his office, and he actually said, you want me dont you?  I'm like well yea.  he said show me.  so i pulled his shorts down, sucked him for awhile, he licked my pussy and said lean over my desk.  he slides his BIG COCK inside my tight pussy and he fucks the shit out of me! I came all over that dick and then I licked it clean.  WHAT A WAY TO HAVE A WORKOUT!

0 comments: