BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daddy catches carrie, walking home with a boy, made daddy so maddd

When i get home from school, daddies always waiting on me, he fussess at me, about how bad i was at school, and why it took me sooo long to get home. **Giggle**Daddy knows i can be soooo badd, so I dont tell him, at first. So, daddy pulls me over his knee, and yanks my panties down, he spanks my ass until it is so red. im rubbing my ass, and he asks me again. I tell him i walked home with johnny.

Daddys eyes get big, and says , what did u do, with johnny? I tell him nothing, daddy doesnt believe me, so he makes me strip down and tells me to grab my ankles, so he can spank me some more, in minutes, im begging daddy to stop. He says, i will if you do something for me. So, i pull down daddies pants and start sucking hs big cock, until it gags me. Good girl, now go to ur room and show me what you and johnny were doing. I just love being such a baddd girl, i get special attention from "daddy".

0 comments: