BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Yea, school starting back!! So many teachers to tease, guys to fuck!

Back to school already!  Damn, i cant wait!  Ive bought all these skimpy little school girl outfits to tease you in daddy!  And my teachers.  I went to registration the other day, and all my teachers are just flirting, saying, "Carrie, i cant wait to have you in my class!"  I bet they cant!  I can just see their cocks getting hard as i bend over to pick up my class list i dropped on the floor!  *Giggle*

Ive picked out this hot ass outfit for my first day!  This plaid little mini-skirt, hot pink tank top!  Should i wear a bra?  I know it will be cold in the classroom, and my nipples get so hard!  Hehe, cant believe I'm being such a badddd little girl! 

0 comments: