BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dirty Santa Games with a Twist of Kink and Taboo Phone Sex

Well, this Christmas party had a great twist to it!  Daddy said whoevers name i drew, I had to service, rt there in front of everyone!  Well, wouldnt u know it, hehe, i drew daddys name! So i dropped to my knees and started licking and sucking daddys cock! 


Lets share some kinky secrets babe! What do you want me to do, under the christmas tree? Jump out and service your best friend?  Service you and mommy together, let mommy torture me in front of you?  i luv it when mommy pulls out her big tits and tells me to suck on them!

Ive got some great after christmas specials, the more you play, the more you save with me!

Kisses and Licks, Carrie 888-296-1752!

0 comments: