BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

I left my panties at my Teachers House! What a bad lil Tease I am!

Well, the other day, i had a tutoring session at my teachers house, my daddy drops me off.  Mr J wasnt quite ready for me yet, so i went into the bathroom, and began playing with myself!  Hehe, Im so bad!  Then i come out of the bathroom, and he still wasnt ready!  So, for his punishment, I decided to leave my panties in his desk drawer!  Hehe! 

Well, sure enough, he found them!  He brought them to school and asked me to stay after school.  He begins by asking me if i was wearing panties today!  Im like being all shy and all and ask, why mr j?  he says show me! So i slid my mini skirt up and show him that I am actually wearing panties today!  He tells me to take them off and give them to him.  I do so, and he says, Now Carrie, what are we going to do so you get them back?  I grin and sit in his desk and begin to play with my sweet, tight lil puss for him!  Then before i let him touch me, i tell him keep my panties so u can stroke ur cock with them!  and i walk out of the classroom!

0 comments: