BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my neighbor snuck in my bedroom and fucked me!

last night i was having this hotttt dream about this teacher at school that i really want to fuck, just havent done it yet, and i realize my pussy was getting wettt.  I woke up and it was not a wet dream! My dads friend from next door had let himself in my room and was rubbing my pussy! and starting to push his cock in my mouth! 

How would u want this to end?  Do u want to take advantage of me while im in that half asleep groggy state of mind? or do u want to wake me up and fuck me so hard as u push my head into the mattress?  call and tell me!  and my bday is dec 31, so call and tell me how u want to spank my ass for my bday and lets talk bday specials just for u! The more we phone bone, the more u save!  kisses and licks!

0 comments: