BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

beach trip with my girlfriend

It was such a nice day yesterday afternoon, found myself wanting the beach, so me and my girlfriend started getting ready for the beach.  She picked out the string bikini she wanted me to wear, then we showered together.  And yes, she made me cum so fucking hard in the shower!!  She's so hot, my new girlfriend is older than me, by about 8 years.  And i luv being with an older woman, they know so much, how they want me to lick their pussy, and how they want me to fuck them with my strap on.  Well, we are laying there on the beach, when my gf starts running her hands up and down my body, we started kissing long and deep, and i felt her fingers inside me, right there.  I just luv making out in public, peoeple watching, and wondering whats going to happen next.

So, if your cock is throbbing in your pants while ur reading this, give me a call, and we can cum togthether babe!  and make sure u bring that washcloth, it does get STICKY WHEN U CALL CARRIE!

0 comments: