BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

NAWTIEST LITTLE CUM SLUT AROUND!

One of the calls that made me cum the hardest was a caller that wanted to hear about some of my first times with my brothers and their friends, since I'm a nawty, raunchy slut, Ive even messed around with my brothers!  Told u i was the family slut!  I was swimming at my house when my brothers came home, with a few friends.  they came out to the pool, diving in, roughhousing with me.  Before you knew it, one thing led to another, and my oldest brother pulled my bikini top off, leaving my 34c breast exposed.  I was so embarrassed, and humiliated!  he started squeezing them, even held them while his friends started sucking on my breast.  Some of the guys were fingering my pussy, and i felt some cocks rubbing up against my ass, it was my BROTHERS COCK!  My oldest brother pushed my face down on my other brothers cock, right there for everybody to see what the slut i am!  Even holding it down until I gagged on it!!!!!!!!  Before i knew it, i had a cock in each hole, stroking a few, and sucking a few.  They would take turns fucking all of my holes, until they came all over my face and breasts.  Even though i knew it was nawty, i came so fucking hard, just like the little slut i was taught to be.

0 comments: