BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

call that made me cummmmm so fucking hard! and its nawty as hellllll

so, yesterday, j called me.  he likes the rough roleplays, along with some incest family play.  so, j and 2 of his friends broke into our house, while mommy was giving me a bath.  We had just came in from the swimming pool, so we were wearing bikinis when they broke in.  i started screaming and was carried to my bedroom by j, while 2 of his friends drug mommy into my room, as well.  Well, j, tied me up and started forcing his big ten inch cock down my throat, gagging me with it.  i was pretty young, so i haven't had a cock that big yet.  he was forcing it down my throat while his 2 friends were having their way with mommy, who looked like she was beginning to enjoy those 2 big cocks, she began screaming for more.  Then i hear mommy tell me if i don't fight j away so hard, it wont hurt as he pushes it into my tight little pussy.   he drags mommy over to me, pushes my head onto her big tits, forcing me to suck on them.  Then, he grabs moms hand and tells her to rub my pussy so it will get wetter and wont hurt so bad when he shoves his dick into my pussy.  he pushes mommy's head onto my pussy, who begins to lick it and get it all wet for js big cock.  While shes doing that, she has both her holes full of dick.  j then pushes himself inside me, forcing me to fuck him until he squirts his cum all over my face. then, i had to finish off his 2 friends.  They finally left, leaving me to cuddle up with mommy.

0 comments: