BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Still a daddies girl! I just luv being told what to do by my daddy!

Well, you know bios, carries been such bad girl lately, controlling all you guys, being that princess tease.  Even though i luv doing those, i still like being daddy's bad, nawty girl!  You can still use me as ur cum slut, teach me how to suck and lick your cock, just right!  I had one call this week, that i went to a poker game with daddy, and he lost!  So that meant i had to serve all his friends!  I wore this hot maid outfit, went around serving drinks to these guys,and there was this hotttt woman there.  I came over to her, she pulled out her breast and told me to start sucking on it.  Well, of course all the guys came over and watched, and pulled out their cocks!  Call me and find out just how nawty this bad girl got!  I'm your cum slut, Carrie, NOTHINS TO KINKY FOR ME! 888-296-1752.

0 comments: